Networking opportunities for REACH experts
of the Plastics Industry
REACH Club offers networking opportunities for anyone interested in REACH and its impact on the plastics industry.
REACH Club is a community of plastics experts which brings together people with responsibilities related to the implementation of REACH in their companies and with serious knowledge of the EU Regulation.
Being a member of REACH Club gives you privileged access to
The Forum, an internet platform where you can improve your knowledge of the Regulation by sharing your experiences with
other REACH experts and by learning from their own experience.
Our Forum will put you in contact with professionals from this sector who have studied various aspects of the Regulation and had to deal with its implementation in their own companies.
They can provide you with valuable information and guidance on how to prepare for compliance and let you know, for instance:
- In which cases you, as a downstream user (DU), have obligations to write your own chemical safety report (CSR);
- Why, when and how to communicate the use of your substance within the supply chain;
- What your obligations are if you use a substance on the candidate list or Annex XIV;
- Why you should join a SIEF (Substance Information Exchange Forum);
- What your oblications are if you, as a DU, use a substance for which an extended SDS is required; and
- To which extent the CLP regulation is affecting your obligations under REACH.
As a member of REACH Club you can also have free access to The Webinars
that are organised by the club.
Our Webinars will put you in contact with our experts. Besides moderating the discussions of our Forum, these experts also give online presentations on various topics related to REACH. This can help you complete your knowledge on this subject and answer any doubts you may have about the way you are currently handling related issues.
To become a member of REACH Club you have to fulfil the following conditions:
- Be responsible for the implementation of REACH in your company; and
- Be employed by a company that is a member of the EuPC Plastics Network, i.e. a member of any association that is a member of EuPC Aisbl.
Membership Fee per individual per year when registering:*
- 1 expert: €1,000 (+21% VAT: €1,210)
- 2 experts: €750 (+21% VAT: €907.50)
- 3 experts: €700 (+21% VAT: €847)
* Please note that 21% VAT is applicable as indicated, except upon proof of VAT exemption