EuPC Services offers tailor-made training programmes for company staff, civil servants, journalists and any other person dealing or confronted with the EU and its policies. These programmes can be performed on spot in the companies or at our EuPC Centre in the heart of decision-making Brussels.
We also work together with the European Commission in the training of civil servants and industry people in the accession and the candidate countries through their Taiex programme.
Our EU-experts can offer training in the following fields of expertise:
- EU Public Affairs (lawmaking in Europe, relevant players, how interact and influence,...)
- Institutions and bodies of the European Union
- European Regulatory Affairs: European legislation relevant to the plastics industry
- European Trade Law (anti-dumping regulation, TBT,...)
- European Competition Law
- EU Environmental Law (Food contact legislation, Chemicals Policy and REACH,...)
Should you need advice or more information do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org